Request a Quote

    Experienced Removals and Storage Company at Your Service

    ABOUT US

    Om Alliance Packers and Movers had its inception keeping bespoke customer service in
    mind. We are Kolkata’s one of the best premier removals and packing companies. Om
    Alliance Packers and Movers offer a wide range of moving packages that our customers and
    clients can easily afford. Whether you have a 6-room house, which needs to be moved, or
    you simply want our man and van service, we are up for any challenge.

    Being one of the leading moving and packing companies, we offer multiple arrangements, which cater to our clients' needs and requirements. Om Alliance Packers and Movers is here in the industry for more than a decade now, and we feel great to share that around 70% of our cliental base is a mixture of referrals and repeat clients. At the same time, the remaining 30% are always new customers. When you hire Om Alliance Packers and Movers for moving service, you will never have to worry about unprofessionalism. Call us if you need our assistance.

    Get In Touch

    service-

    Best-In-Class Service

    Why Us?

    Planning a move? Don't look further and give us a call. We take your stress away with our experienced and professional home removal service.

    Cost-Effective

    With professionals like us by your side, you don't have to worry about your budget because our packages are customizable and cost-effective.

    Reduced Disruption

    Hiring a removal and storage company like us will set you free from all kinds of disruptions. We do our job as fast and possible and impeccably.

    Less Stress

    Get excited to move to a new place, and let us take away all your moving headaches. The removal service that we offer is smooth and hassle-free.

    Enhanced Safety

    Om Alliance Packers ensures that all of the items from your home gets removed safely and securely. We take extra care while loading and unloading the items.

    352

    Project Done

    120+

    Clients Worldwide

    120+

    Owned Vechicles

    12

    Satisfied Clients

    15

    People In Team

    Our Team

    The backbone of Om Alliance Packers and Movers is its team. We pride ourselves and, on our team, because they are knowledgeable, hardworking, and always professional!
    Our-attorna

    James Miner

    Consultant Solicitor

    Our-attorna

    Jordan Hender

    Consultant Solicitor

    Our-attorna_i

    Daniel Phillips

    Consultant Solicitor

    Best Ranked By

    logo05-
    logo04
    logo06-fr
    logo02
    logo01